The Document Integration Processor resolves client support tickets under the guidance of senior staff members. Resolving support tickets efficiently will involve programming documents using a proprietary scripting language. You will employ strong analytical skills and demonstrate a personable demeanor when working with clients to evaluate the requirements and scope of their requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Program system data to client documents using proprietary scripting language
- Assist with the monitoring and management of the support queue
- Project manage multiple clients simultaneously as it relates to their document related issues
- Record task details consistently and accurately to internal case tracking systems
- Update clients on the status of their support tickets until they are resolved
- Consult with senior staff on client requests that contradict standard workflow or best practices
- BA/BS at a 4-year college required or 3 year relevant experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments with shifting priorities
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make good decisions
- Prior customer service preferred
- Prior programming experience is preferred
To apply for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.