Support the organization by contributing to a strong Human Resource organization delivering effective and efficient HR processes, and ensuring HR attracts and retains key talent. The position will also support the HR department in its role as Employee Champion, ensuring fair, equitable programs, policies and practices for all of the organization’s people. This role will play a major part in building a strong organizational culture, where employees have the resources they need to meet challenges and contribute to the organization’s success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the general HR Administrative functions
- Automate and streamline HR processes for ease of use for employees and management
- Ensure regulatory compliance in all employment areas: I-9, EEO, Wage & Hour, Immigration, etc.
- Develop the skills of the HR team under position’s supervision
- Document HR Processes to ensure cross-training and back-up
- Oversee talent acquisition program; work to develop recruiting strategy to improve standard metrics; quality hires, time-to-fill, etc.
- Collaborate with Manager of HRIS on annual salary survey with benchmark data submission and resulting internal updates
- Provide significant input to annual benefits proposal process, including wellness initiatives
- Create HR center of excellence as Employee Champions – recommendations to ensure the voice of employees is evident in programs, procedures and policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field desired, PHR or SPHR desired
- 6+ years in progressively responsible HR positions, including 24 months in a leadership role
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with talent acquisition from a supervisory capacity
- Proficient with ADP Workforce Now
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to handle confidential data and sensitive matter, while exercising discretion
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and decisions
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to demonstrate professional integrity, sense of responsibility and accountability
- Possess strong HR competency and knowledge of HR processes and best practices
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy; thrives on producing quality work
- Maintains a desire for continual learning and improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to handle conflicts with professionalism and diplomacy
- Possess a customer service and team centric approach to work
- Possess superior work ethic
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.