- Maintain & monitor, manage internal workstations and its software
- Deploy workstations & users
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Service Desk
- Troubleshoot system failures (hardware or software)
- Participate in 24/7 emergency phone cycles
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
- Document internal procedures
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Manage GPO/Active Directory
- Bachelor’s/Associate degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or Physics. Computer-related fields are a plus.
- Strong computer hardware knowledge
- Two or more years of hands-on with system building professionally or as a hobby
- Strong experience with Windows environment
- OS file structure, Active Directory, GPO, Registry
- Basic networking understanding
- Subnets, gateways, routers
- Programming/Scripting expertise is a plus. (Batch files, VBScript, PowerShell, etc.)
- Troubleshooting skills; you have a passion for fixing things correctly
- An affinity and ability for solving problems in a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- IT related or Microsoft Certifications are a plus
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.