ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engage in the development and execution of strategic marketing communications to efficiently support product launch campaigns and company brand across various communication channels
- Draft data sheets, case studies, white papers, PR announcements and internal communications as necessary
- Create communication programs that promote the organization and its products and services through various means including blogs and social media, websites, product collateral, logos, or other promotional products
- Draft copy for landing pages, websites and emails. Potential for copywriting for banners and promotional content
- Collaborate with external partners/vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Develop a calendar for social media campaigns and initiatives to ensure constant interaction and engagement with customers and prospects.Assist in analyzing marketing data to help shape future marketing strategies
- Familiarity with CMS (Hubspot, Wordpress, etc.) and CRM (Salesforce) platforms.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and video editing programs
- Proficiency in SEO
- Video script writing
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in the financial services arena is a plus
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.