ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with sales and account management leadership to select participating shows
- Draft and manage annual tradeshow budget
- Coordinate and act as primary interface with tradeshow hosts, exhibiting services companies, electrical, and transportation carrier
- Pack and prepare booth for transportation
- Coordinate with vendors supplying print collateral and swag
- Evaluate condition of booths and manage booth maintenance/repair
- Manage the marketing and promotion of the event
- Prepare exhibiting staff with needed logistical information
- Analyze and report results of event
- Travel to 3-4 shows per year to evaluate and determine opportunities for process and promotional improvements
- Ensure legal compliance with all plans, programs, written communication and initiatives
- Identify events relevant to the organization's need based on cost, potential attendees, speaking opportunities, and other factors.
- Work with marketing teams to develop event marketing strategies and communication plans to ensure positive results. Ensure booth graphics, marketing materials, technology, and other event/show related materials are timely and relevant.
- Coordinate with event hosts and negotiate contracts with conference sites, hotels, and outside vendors.
- Track post-event follow up to monitor success / return on investment. Career-development professional within field.
- Partner with sales team to ensure optimal execution at trade shows.
- Mystery shop to ensure best practices and performance from trade shows.
- Undergraduate degree and 4+ years of work experience in project management, corporate communications or events management
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up, budgeting, and time management skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Capable of working independently and with a team
- Effectively manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work-related issues and problems
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Knowledge of Hubspot and Salesforce are a plus
- Conducts work assignments of increasing complexity, under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment.
Work Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Primarily sedentary work in a general office environment
- Requires occasional standing, walking, lifting, and moving objects (up to 45 lbs.)
- Requires manual dexterity to use computer, telephone, and peripherals
- May be required to work extended hours for special business needs
- Some travel required (3-4 trips per year) based on business needs
- Ability to sit and work on a computer for an extended period of time
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.