The Senior Accountant will be a key member of the corporate accounting team, we are seeking an individual who thrives in a high growth business environment and can help implement operational best practices. The ideal candidate should have knowledge and experience with accrual-based accounting and GAAP.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the month-end close process
- Prepare journal entries
- Prepare and analyze monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain prepaids, fixed assets, and depreciation schedules
- Perform analytical review of monthly operating results and variance analysis
- Review monthly accruals
- Ensure accurate financial reporting according to GAAP
- Prepare sales tax filling and reconciliation
- Support annual audit and help meet audit deadlines
- Assist in development, documentation, and compliance of accounting procedures, systems, and practices.
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects as required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required (Accounting Preferred)
- A minimum of 2 years of accounting experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus
- Very detailed with a focus on accuracy
- Strong work ethic and solution oriented
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.