The Data Analytics and BI teams are in the process of building and releasing a new cloud based, data driven analytics experience to their internal and external clients. This is productizing and monetizing data at its best, and we want your help. This is the opportunity to have ownership in the design, experience, content, and delivery of multiple data products that aim to be best in class. You will work with a fast-paced team of Data Scientists, Engineers, and Analysts to set a new standard of data insights in Fintech. You will be supported by an executive team that excited about data and the development of these new products. This position is expected to achieve client and stake holder expectation but will be rewarded and recognized for innovation.
- Collaborate to build intuitive data visualizations that offer deep and actionable insights against complex and dynamic business challenges in the Fintech space
- Take ownership in the UX / UI experience delivered to clients across multiple data products
- Contributes to design, development, and maintenance of business intelligence tools
- Help steward data across cloud and on-premise data technologies promoting EDM methodologies
- Support best in class data practices across an entire data flow through to end data products
- Use Qlik Sense to develop and deliver best in class scalable dashboards and visualizations to clients in the financial industry and internal business leaders.
- Help to define and maintain Qlik server parameters in support of fast and efficient development and iteration
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience designing UI/UX based on Design Think creative process
- 5+ Years of experience developing in data visualizations in Qlikview / Qlik Sense
- Experience with SQL, Big Query (or other cloud data solution), Jsoniq, or other query language
- Proficient understanding of web markup
- Strong understanding of Qlik Sense architecture
- Ability to recommend most effective data visualizations and analysis in order to meet the needs of business users and clients
- Experience with ML / AI application (DBSCAN, Optimization, Item2Vec, NLP, etc.) a plus
- Experience with data scientist tool set (Spark, R, SPSS, Tensorflow, Sage Maker, etc.) a plus
- BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Business/Economics, or related field (strongly preferred)
- Exceptional analytical business skills: proven working experience producing actionable business insights from data analysis
- Analytical disposition; the kind of thing that you either have or don’t
- Tenacity and resourcefulness to find, learn, and utilize the best data/tools for the job
- Super strong passion for learning, and teaching others what you know
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.