ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement, track, and measure marketing campaigns and advertising operations.
- Create a strategic delivery plan and provide exceptional execution of client or internal advertising campaigns.
- Secure marketing creative and prepare for marketing campaign launch.
- Ensure ad campaign timelines are upheld.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns.
- Support business goals by working with sales and/or marketing to plan and manage advertising.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaign.
- Ensure creative marketing content meets organizational standards.
- Monitor advertising campaigns and prepare reports for marketing analysis.
- Source, evaluate, and purchase media for use in marketing campaigns.
- Work with other marketing departments to produce media solutions and place media accordingly based on target audience demographics or metrics.
- Determine the appropriate media to enable message to produce desired customer response.
- Review media plans and liaise with media contacts to ensure marketing objectives are met.
- Negotiate advertising agreements.
- Monitor the advertising campaign and provide performance analysis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with online publishers.
- Develop and maintain organization's online social networking and digital media accounts (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) to help achieve marketing goals.
- Create marketing or promotional content for social media outlets and digital media distribution.
- Monitor and manage content including blogs, message boards, discussion groups, live chats, and status updates.
- Analyze and report usage statistics.
- Provide feedback and analysis to management and other business functions, such as customer service, product development, and sales.
- Recognized as subject matter expert and advanced individual contributor professional.
- Requires specialized skill set.
- Conducts highly complex work, unsupervised and with extensive latitude for independent judgment.
- Requires a bachelor's or master's degree (or international equivalent) and 10+ years of relevant experience.
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.