The Software Deployment Consultant role is customer service and customer satisfaction oriented. There must be a knack for organization and is self-motivated. In this role, you remotely lead the full life cycle of initial and subsequent client project for software systems licensed by MeridianLink. This includes managing client expectations, meeting timelines, acting as a liaison between the client and other company departments, and educating clients on software capabilities. Clients will look to you as the subject matter expert regarding our software and the process of implementing it. This position requires little to no travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage all aspects of software implementation projects to ensure successful deployments, inclusive of but not limited to the following:
- Have a thorough understanding of MeridianLink’s licensed software and its capabilities in order to educate andrecommendations to client stakeholders on system implementation, configuration, testing methodology and training
- Adhere to deployment/project schedules and effectively meet timelines
- Serve as the focal point to facilitate interaction between clients and other MeridianLink departments
- Manage internal and external stakeholder communications and expectations through the deployment cycle
- Organize tasks to maximize productivity and efficient utilization of internal resources and software
- Maintain a positive attitude, and provide the highest level of customer service in response to client questions and requests
- Be proactive at Identifying potential issues and facilitate sensible resolutions before they become escalation items
- Perform other projects/duties as assigned; occasional travel to clients as needed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Financial industry experience or a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in a related field is required, or instead of financial industry experience, we will consider a minimum of three years of experience in a job related field, exhibiting knowledge of project management, organizational skills, problem resolution, and business analytical skills.
- Proven experience exhibiting business analytical skills and a deep understanding of industry practices
- Ability to provide insight and creativity into solving business process challenges
- High level of organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Three years of experience in the financial industry working for credit unions and/or banks
- Experience and understanding of the deposit account opening process and/or lending background
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.