The Software Support Analyst I (SSA I) is an entry level position which provides technical support and customer service to our clients. The SSA I is a member of the Technical Support Team and reports to the Manager, Product and Client Support. The position requires working closely with clients and internal resources to troubleshoot software and technical issues, explain how features work, resolve client issues and deliver excellent customer service. The Software Support Analyst will interact with businesses that use our LoansPQ software on a daily basis and assist them with support issues. Excellent communication skills, a positive and helpful attitude, and a strong technical aptitude are essential to be part of this winning team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Services incoming telephone, email and online chat requests from clients
- Resolves basic to moderately complex issues with proprietary software including batch system processing and 3rd party integrations, providing communication to all stakeholders, owning the issue until full resolution
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers and guiding clients through corrective steps
- Collaborates with MeridianLink resources and third parties as necessary to resolve client issues
- Logs all customer interactions and tracks related details in ticketing management system; Maintains contact with client until resolution
- Builds and maintains proficiency with MeridianLink products and processes
- Contributes to knowledge base materials
- Contributes to accomplishment of team goals
- Performs other projects/duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in a software-related field or equivalent technical experience with current major GPA of 3.0 or higher required
- Solid interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required
- Self-motivated, highly organized individual with strong attention to detail
- Prior Technical Support or Customer Service experience desired
- Familiarity with credit application, loan, underwriting, and credit scoring processes a plus
- HDI, SCP, ITIL or other industry certification helpful
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.