As the Software Support Supervisor, you oversee a team of talented support representatives ensuring timely, accurate, and high-quality assistance is provided to our clients. You use your strong leadership and mentoring skills to continually improve your team and their processes, and feel a sense of accomplishment when client satisfaction ratings are high. You interface with team members, clients, and other departments to ensure client success, and continually strive for excellence as an integral part of the MeridianLink team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee daily activities and success of the Support team
- Assist with hiring, training, coaching, and mentoring team members
- Work with members of the management team to establish goals that are aligned with corporate goals and values
- Ensure the support team members achieve individual and department goals.
- Conduct performance and quality reviews with team members, ensuring compliance with processes and standards
- Create and maintain documented process and procedure material; Defines workflow; Ensures knowledgebase material
- Assist Technical Support team to service incoming client requests and/or issues
- Collaborate with MeridianLink’s resources, partners and clients to resolve escalated and critical issues, communicating status/solutions to appropriate stakeholders
- Builds and maintains expertise in MeridianLink products and processes; builds proficiency of products and processes across the TSR team
- Proactively identify, recommend, and implement process and operational improvements (e.g., analyze cases and propose business improvements based on data to improve efficiency and/or reduce incoming cases, create/revise knowledgebase materials, develop ways to identify and measure team performance)
- Perform other projects/duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in a software-related field and 5 years of relevant experience, or 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience providing software support to customers; experience with software support related to the financial industry is ideal
- Lead/Management experience is a plus
- Solid interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, highly organized individual with strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership and trouble-shooting skills
- SCP, ITIL, HDI, or other industry certifications preferred
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.