As a UX Manager, you’ll combine your creative mind and critical thinking to help MeridianLink innovate by creating efficient, effective, and enjoyable user experiences. Proven people skills will be required to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create products that look good and feel good. The successful incumbent will lead the team in defining user interface design specifications and user flows to best meet the needs of our users, customers, and business.
- Manage the research, design, and testing of user interfaces for web-based applications for desktop and mobile devices.
- Oversee user interface through key phases of the product life cycle.
- Collaborate with development, product management, and customers to strategically align the user requirements for current and future software applications with business needs.
- Create specifications for user interface designs and track issues throughout the user interface development process to help guide development team.
- Own the company’s design system to drive a consistent UI and UX across all products.
- Remain current on user interface design trends and programming techniques and suggest new tools and methods as necessary.
- Identifies, trains, mentors, develops, and reviews new and existing team members.
- Presents oral and written reports of successes, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Computer Interaction, or related field
- Working knowledge of software design principles and patterns
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills including planning, prioritizing, time management, and attention to detail
- 5+ years of experience with at least one year of leadership responsibility
- 1-3 years of experience in designing enterprise applications
- Success in providing design consistency across different products
- Prior experience with design and collaboration tools
- Familiarity with various software development methodologies
- Exposure to popular design systems and the goals and benefits of each
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.